Sider

Friday 20 May 2011

Swimming pool is CLOSED!!!!

For a scant second I actually wanted to cry. My habitual swimming pool, (called "el Huevo" fyi), was closed this morning. NO! I so wanted to swim, had stood on my head the day before vaxing all that needed to go, all that work and then closed! Newly waxed legs is not something to be thrown away on pants and no swimming.

Then I remembered I am living in a decent size city and that there was bound to be another public pool somewhere. And then I remembered there is supposed to be a new one not too far away. Bliss! New! Shiny! Cool concrete walls! Glass windows!

Since I am a lazy ass, I'll probably continue in the huevo, Those extra 10 min walking...Also I am hoping that most people in the area will go to the new one and leave the Egg to me.

No comments: