Sider

Monday 30 May 2011

Feelin better


Apparently volcanic explotions was what I needed. And the realization that most of all this stuff is about me learning to put up some boundries, and to defend them with words and action. There are certain behaviours I will not accept. There are attitudes I will not ignore any longer.

And so it hurts. This maturing stuff is pretty awful. It would have been so much easier if we could just upgrade, like the PC. We could get a choice on our birthdays, every year for one major upgrade, found on Maturing.com (or maybe growingpains.com?). Or like cheese, we are covered in wax and put in storage with a selection of bacteria.

I have been reading the latest book by Eduardo Punset, "El viaje al poder de la mente". I have a serious crush on that man's brain. He just spills over with ethusiasm and curiosity about life and humans and how we function...In addition he looks like a Lykketroll. Or perhaps like a happy Yoda.

No comments: