Sider

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Next year....

I am sitting in my room feeling a bit sorry for myself. The thing about being a houseguest is that you are living in another person's home and in my case that makes me want to take as little space as possible. So when the owners of the house have no interest whatsoever in watching the first semifinals in Eurovision, well, then there is no Eurovision. Sight.

It sucks living in someone's home. Only two months left, and please housing-godesses: give me someone nice and moderately tidy to live with, that goes to bed early? Please? Tired of the noise from the tv almost every night (preferably action movies or series) that goes on until midnight, this being Spain and prime time is from 2200. I am so very grateful that I can live here, but it is tiring. Two months left.

Next year I'll be able to see Eurovision with wine, pink feather boa and snide remarks.

No comments: