Sider

Friday 3 June 2011

that was a bit too much


I went to the uni this morning, to the door and was hit by the frenetic hysteria, and turned. That sucks. So two exams in two days is a bit too much for me yet. More so considering the last day before an exam is spent convincing myself it is a good idea to go. That meant I had not touched Farma in about a week. All was general ideas but no details, no names...and so I get a block.

Also I have this little kitty helping me study. It took me about five tries with blurry heads to get this one.

I still have some way to go obv, but I feel calmer, and I hope this will show when I sit down to study. Less "I am stupid! I cannot learn this!" and thus less time wasted being ancious and concentrating on calming down, and more actually studying. Progress in small steps..

No comments: