Sider

Wednesday 1 June 2011

It is june already

This has been a very loong first five months of 2011. And since I have an exam tomorrow and another one on friday (so long dreams of study free summer :( Although I will go and give it my best. Who knows? I might get lucky) the next 36 hours will go soooooo sloooooooow.

Why do I do this to myself? I whine. Well self, you find medicine and people facinating. You are not going to live your life giving in to fear. And you are not EVER going to hear "I told you so, it is too much for you" again, EVER. So put on your big-girl pants and do what you need to do.

This has been on repeat for the last 3 days, bloody annoying.

So, what has been my soundtrack in overcoming exam phobia and living through heartbreak? Cecilia Bartholi. (hellu you guys that google her! She is magnificent. I have listened endlessly to both Opera Proibita and Sacrificium and I still get goose bumps every time.) Fluke, Sunkissed, Odd Børretzen, and the Stevie Wonder best of.

No comments: