Sider

Monday 27 June 2011

And that was one more thing crossed of my list

I now have a room to live in next year, (academic year) and it is so big that there can be noise and weird people living there and I will not care much because I have this huge room I can live in.

But nice compañeras would be, well, nice.

It is very warm. Lower temps around 25ºC during night, thank the weather gods it will only be so for about 24 hrs more, as it is exhausting. I know, I am a wuss, but you must remember, I am from norway, the country where nightly temps at 20ºC is considered news, and people drag their matresses to the verandas and schools close.

I am not kidding: My high school once closed because it was too warm inside. That was a good day.

But in a way I am enjoying it, because I have the feeling summer in Norway is going to be a sad affaire weather-wise. Best to soak up solar energy when I can.

I also vegged out in front of the tv this weekend: Bones, Runaway Bride, Shreck nº whatever, Harry Potter, CSI, Que se Mueren los Feos....

I really like that movie, if any of you wants to try a spanish film that is one I can recomend. It is funny and moving and about normal people doing the stupid things we tend to do..

No comments: