Sider

Monday 6 June 2011

I tried my best

But there is not much you can do with someone who is just not prepared to do anything that might take an emotional toll. I noticed some hints during our years together, but had no idea it was this bad, since we never had any conflicts.

He thinks that by cutting out the little contact we have maintained during these months (emails about vet bills for freya, can you please leave my mail in the mailbox kind of thing) that he will feel better, and forget. How is it possible to be so naive?

I am learning so much, especially the importance of comunication, expectations and of expressing myself, setting up boundries. The hope is I learn all there is now, and so have years ahead were stuff goes easier.

Oh, and I passed the Biology exam! Yippi!

No comments: