Sider

Wednesday 28 November 2007

So much for No Venting

I did start this blog deciding it was not to be some sort of venting site, but I just have to let off some steem. I AM SOOO FED UP WITH PAPERWORK!!!!!!!!

Yeah, right. I am a student. Students don´t do paperwork. WRONG! As anyone of you studying in a foreign country can attest to there is a lot of stuff to get. At least if one wants to get goverment loan. And specially if my caseworker is ANAL!! Everything takes time. When they ask for a paper (I have not had to give other years I must add) it is not as if I can just pop down to secretaria in my faculty and they will drop everything in their hands. And every time I ask for a certificado it costs money, and also to make a certified copy (with a notario) costs money, but the most annoying is time. so here I am, almost december and at least two more weeks before I get any desition on wether I get the loan or not.

No I am not starving. Boyfriend is earning enough to pay for us both, but I hate borrowing money. And then I am not good at waiting. I am in fact real bad at waiting. so now I have to wait even longer.. AAAAAArrrgggggg! and there is christmas presents to by, and I really want to by academic books for some of the subjects I have this year.

+sight+

At least they have not denied my application, so at least there is hope I will eventually get it.

No comments: