Sider

Monday 26 November 2007

No running

It was not possible even had I wanted to. Why? Because the race was in an area that was basically rocks. Overgrown, loose rocks. Invisible, treacherous rocks...I like my head just as it is and had no need of redecorating it. The rocks were overgrown with every kind of pinching shrubbery that has ever existed in Spain and probably a few local oddities as well. Ouch.

But apart from that it was okay. I did not get lost, found all my posts and arrived before they closed the finishing line.

So yes, I will do the same class next time, but that will not be until March, as they take a break in winter. And good is that. The temperature does not drop very far down here in Aragon, but the wind... It has got a name (el cierzo) and a personality and these last days it has been feeling frisky. I freeze more here than I have ever done in Norway.

Anyway, on my wishlist for xmas will be leg-protectors. My legs look like they have the measels right now. In winter it is not so bad, as I am not showing them to anyone. (except bf but he has his just as bad.) but when spring come...orienteering is not a sport for anyone worried about aestethics. I think that is one of the reasons I like it.

No comments: