Sider

Tuesday 4 December 2012

It is that time of the year again

And for once I had to remind myself it is December with the capital D and not december: a month like any other.

But the advent star is up, xmas music is on the ipod and christmas cards have been located and..

I am moving back home to Norway.

Cause the exam fobia won this round and I had to drop out of uni here in Zaragoza.

And I spent about a month and a half in bed with books rarely leaving my room; (showering and changing bedsheets weekly), eating not so much: depression but without the D. Because I could. It might have made more sense financially to go home and start working right away, but I look at it as a well deserved mental holiday from the world. So there.

Went to an exposition today:  Nacho Bolea's  "Mikado".

Bought xmas presents for my god children and for a friend.

I applied for a job on sunday, as an english and spanish teacher...

Have a good December!






2 comments:

With Added Discretion said...

Sending love and hugs and empathy re december/December. Anna xx

ps Think I've made it through the cunning Norwegian comments instructions this time...

Hvitveis said...

Oh! I should change the language. If I can figure out how..

Lovs and hugs right back, to you and to your family!

besos