Sider

Monday 5 March 2012

Is it...can it be..?

I have a sneaky feeling Spring depression is on its way as;


  1. Little to no appetite: evidence: I have chocolate ice cream in the freezer and I am not stuffing my face.
  2. Getting up in the mornings is a process of several hours
  3. I feel overwhelmed: I am doing too many creditos this year
  4. I get lost in contemplation: Spent about 20 minutes in the changing cubicle at El huevo (THE chiquest it-place to be hanging out in Zaragoza) and I still have no recollection of what I was thinking of.
But I am still showering and whoohoo! The shampoo/conditioner I bought at my hairdresser works really well and I can now go up to three days without having to wash my hair. I manage to study: I have Bactericemia waiting for me when I finish here. I go to the practicas and to the mandatory classes, so all hope is not lost.

To morrow is tuesday and I have finally figured out what all the noices are from the flat below. I thought at first it was a group of theater sport aficionados: they would be really chatty and laughing and doing group talking (one of the things you do in improvisaton-games). But then I realized they are learing chinese or japanese. One day I want to lears chinese as well. Maybe I could do it for creditos libres next year, if there is a course at the uni?



No comments: