Sider

Saturday 17 March 2012

I actually found the energy to take a picture

I made food today. You know, cooking and cutting and stirring. No microwaves got involved. Yeah! Cooking! I can feel my stomach giving thanks to the universe for finally recieving something homemade with lots of fiber and little salt.
Dinners (comidas) this week has been all about heating up shop bought tortilla de patata, pasta with mozzarella (like mac&cheese only with ravioli and mozzarella), food from En Embullicion that bust my budget (but sooo good) and a trip to McDonalds. No cooking in other words, because of an exam on friday and classes 14-15 that I'll have next week too.

In reality I'm almost on a Norwegian scedule as far as eating go, but since luch-hour is a mythical creature at my uni, getting ready to cook at 1600 after little to no food since 0730 is not a happy moment.

So today I made risotto Provenzale and have enough to freeze portions and eat later this week.

The black dog is hiding under the bed. Stay there, please doggy?

No comments: