Sider

Sunday 18 December 2011

Nothing really and then I went swimming

It is almost time for The Holidays, that is back to Norway to do some actual Work, and not Sit On My Butt. My poor body is in for a shock.
Although I did go swimming today, a whopping 45 minutes, and there were lots of youngish men looking at eachother. Strange. For a moment I thought maybe it was the new place to hang out for some quick shower action, but since none of these youngish men followed eachother into the mens showers, that teory went out the window. Also there is something so very unsexy about this swimming pool, but that might be because I'm female. And with hangups on Fungus and hairs on the tiles.. uck-uck.

I'll take my cat with me home, and thus I have to take taxi in barcelona to and from the airport, something of a hit and miss, as in if the taxista will try to cheat me or not. Oh, joy. It's christmas!

No comments: