Sider

Sunday 9 October 2011

No water in my ear

So, Pilares is about to hit us in all its glory. Jotas in the supermarkeds, castaƱuelas in the streets, claveles being offered to the Virgin, and of course: drunk people everywhere. Fiestas!

Part of me feels the pressure to have Plans and Go Out and Socialize. Until I remember that I haver never done much in Pilares except ocasionally getting drunk on calimocho on the Pregon and dealing with the hangover for several days after. Not exactly joyful.

I am going to a couple of concerts though, classical music. And I might try to see El rosario de Cristal, and some of the jota going on in the Plaza del Pilar. And take pictures as if I am a tourist. After all, I am not going to be here in a few years time, it would be nice to have some pictures of Zaragoza at her best.

I am also dreaming of living on my own, in a small studio/flat, a dream that is possible if I get student loan. Something I will not know until december at least.

No comments: