Sider

Saturday 19 April 2008

Video Session

Yesterday I watched The Holiday. And it was lovely, but Jack Black just ruined it all. Don´t get me wrong, he can be funny and I enjoyed his character in High Fidelity but it was just jarring in this one. It just did not work. But othervise it was nice.
Then I saw Ratatouille, a movie I have wanted to see for a long time, and was disappointed. It was "meh." The critics had been good as far as I can remember, but to me: Meh.

And then came James Bond. I like the gritty stile they have chosen and Daniel Craig does a great job. I am looking forward to the next ones. (the title song was dreadful: just meh.) I soo hope Amy winehouse (sp?) cleans up her act enough to do the song on the next one. Obviousely I want ther to clean up for her own sake, but...

1 comment:

8 klasse said...

helt enig:)
er på jobb og kjeder meg so vanlig, har hatt den værste fitte kunden som ble så sint at hun spyttet meg i tryne:( eller så var jeg til yoga kl 0730 imorges...yhea!!! love you god dag smukke