Sider

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Do not read while eating

Obviously there is a theme here this week. Namely, I am about to get my period and feel like the turd of the world. And my tummy isn´t helping. If you do not like poop talk then I recomend you stop reading now.

So I have had a temperamental intestine since forever and at least 10 years. I stopped drinking milk and the gas diminished. The "OMG I need to go NOW!" also diminished, even though my vivtis to the toilet-troll was mostly of the liquid variant. "This must be lactose-intolerance" I thought and tried to stay away from cream and chocolate milk, being for the most part successful at it. I did continue to eat yoghurt and ocasionally cheese. Then about two years ago the lactose free milk came to the shops here and I was overjoyed, as I really looove milk.

And I did not get imediate gas-probles or worstening of diarrea. So I thought Yeah! I might have punched the air a couple of times.

Silly me. I now look back and see a sort of gradual worstening over the last years. And now I have tummy-ache every day and "OMG NOW" moments too every day. No weight loss though (I wish: see sidebar) and for the last 6 months I have been sick-free, so it is not as if I am not absorbing anything.

So tomorrow after shcool (did I mention I have stayed these two days home, near the toilet? No? Well now I did.) I AM GOING TO THE DOCTOR.
It is such a hoot. I really hate going to the doctor. But apparently it is not all that rare in the profession. Anyway, I am going tomorrow to get an appointment. yes ma'm! After delaying it since christmas for another week.

1 comment:

8 klasse said...

MELKEALLERGI= IKKE SPISE NOE MEIERIPRODUKTER