Sider

Friday 14 March 2008

Let´s play "If I won lots of money.."

I am daydreaming lately about winning lots of money, and the things I would by. so here is a list:

1. Lots of medical textbooks. Farma, Radiology atlases, AP atlases....u name it. And a new shelf to hold them all.
2. Amazon.com. I really do not need to say anymore.
3. Max Mara. I love that shop. Not that I have ever entered, cause it is just too expensive. I do however drool in the window.
4. Shoes.
5. An appartment for my shoes and books and clothes.

It is around here that I remember I have a boyfriend.

6. Give boyfriend half the money

And then I remember my friends and family...My parents have all they could ever need of stuff so I´d probably just ask them if there was anything they lusted after.

7. By to parents anything they lust after.
8. Do the same with brothers and friends.

9. Donate to charities. (animal-shelters, people-shelters..)

10. By a car.
11. Get the drivers liscence.
12. Say "good bye" to Lånekassen.
13. By a piece of land to grow food on.
14. Furnish a working room with ever gadget there is to work with wood, paint etc.
15 Take a sewing course
16. Laser- hair removal (appointment would be made the day I recieved the news)
17. more ballet classes

The list goes on and on...

1 comment:

8 klasse said...

jeg ønsker meg et stort hvitt rom!!!marte