Sider

Sunday 23 March 2008

Home is where the heart is?

Where is Home? How do you know when you are Home? What is it really?

I read a blog that asked these questions and it got me thinking.


At the moment I call two places "home". One is in Norway, where I lived 10 years, where my father is from and where my parents still live. The other is in Spain where I study and live with my boyfriend.

But neither of those are cities where I can be comfortable about living "the rest of my life". The question that follows is: is there any such place for me? For anyone? I have not travelled that much, so it is very possible that "my place" is out there somewhere. It will have the Atlantic ocean close. The smell of sea is one of my favourites.

But also, I believe different places can be the right home in different times of life.

Where is your Home? If you have found it, that is.

No comments: