Sider

Saturday 14 April 2012

sospiro

I wanted to go home sometimes this spring, but it looks next to imposible, as the cabal of cat-sitter+ exams+ being able to skip classes is turning out to be dificult/impossible. I am looking at the calender again and again, and surprise! No 4 day window appears by magic. Sight.

At the moment it looks like I won't go home until mid july after exams. there might be time last week of may, but only if I spend most of my time home studying, and there will probably be exam then as well but I will not know until possibly the beginning of may. I hate not knowing, not being able to plan ahead. Also the plane tickets gets a bit expensive when you by them so close to departure date.

What I am going to do is japanese archery: they do a newbe course on a saturday in may, and I am going to sign up on monday. I love the bow and arrow: robin hood was a childhood crush.

No comments: