Sider

Sunday 22 January 2012

Lazy like Sunday morning

No swimming today! What is this? you may ask. And I will respond with a series of words and profanities so foul I'll get a report and have to put age restricitions on this blog. Muscle pain from bum to top of head is not something to be had with any grace when one is having to sit for hours studying. I figured going swimming would not be a good idea. I have Fisio tomorrow and I look forward to it like christmas.

Meanwhile, I'll think about where to go on holiday this year. I got 1000 NOK (about 120€) to use for a trip from my parent for xmas, and I want to go somewhere alone. I want to see if traveling alone is something I will enjoy: I will for sure with museums and parks and graveyards, but maybe not so much the eating every meal alone.
I also have Eurobonus points I need to use, and I think september between end of exams and start at uni is a good time. A part of me wants to go somewhere I have already been: Like Berlin, to visit the medicine museum at their uni, go to cool contemporary dance performances and see the botanical garden again. London: museums, performances, parks: there is so much to see.

In a way it makes sense, because it will be a long weekend kind of trip, and the first day in a new place always goes away to getting oriented and if I have been there already there is no need for that.

But suggestions are welcome!




No comments: