Sider

Friday 16 September 2011

Aahhhhhhh.......

That is the sound of days off, endless mornings of coffe and home made knekkebrød, reading the news and doing sudoku..No exam to worry about, no work later today..Just hours of nothing, except plans for watching "Trolljegeren" on DVD, and whatever else I feel like: perhaps going for a walk in the crisp autumn air...

Autumn come on a close second place as my favourite season, (summer is no.1) and on third comes Advent (December)..

I have to pack my bags of course, since I leave around midday tomorrow for Uni: classes start on monday at 08:00. EVERY day. But they are sort of packed already, as I have sorted out what to bring and what not. If anyone have tips as to how not to fall asleep in class/how to sleep without anyone noticing, they will be recieved with thanks. And Coffe do not work. I can have it injected and it has no effect..

Freya is coming with me, YES! for a while there I thought she might have to stay with my parents.

No comments: