Sider

Thursday 17 March 2011

How Now, Brown Cow

Where on earth did I hear those words? It must have been in some movie. I know, I should google it. Ah! I got it! It is in "Singing in the Rain" where the actress with the nasal voice is having elocution lessons..How now, brown cow.

And how long does grief over ended relationship last? I am a novice in this, and starting to get fed up with it all. It Sucks. Big hairy camel balls.

Ah well. This too will pass. Patience!

This weekend I will have the luxury of being ALONE! I seriously need to win the lottery before autumn comes, so that I can afford a small studio for my self. Sight. There will be plenty of rants in october no doubt, about room-mates frying sardines and having the tv on at every meal... Or the worst of the worst: Spanish radio on full blast while preparing breakfast. WITHOUT ACTUALLY LISTENING TO IT!!!

It is one of the great mysteries of the spanish society: The craving for noice at all times.

No comments: