Sider

Thursday 10 June 2010

wind+skirts=risky

There is a lot of wind in Zaragoza. So much so, that even wearing full length summer dress, reaching the floor, I end up with it around my ears to the entertainment of all the people on the streets. Sight. Not the first time, not the last. I remember some years ago in summer, coming home to Oslo. I wore a dress and did not notice the airvents outside, going to the car. Classic Marilyn Monroe scene only I am not a georgeous blonde, nor flirtingly covering my underwear...

On another note, but still not to far off I am randomly clicking my way through fashion blogs and getting inspired and slightly depressed. Thifting in Zaragoza is.. well, it is almost none existent. In a city of over half a million people, there are about two second hand clothes shops.

And did I mention the wind? So all those lovely fifties full skirt dresses in those pictures are just not very realistic, unless I by some sets of weights you can pin on tablecloths and decorate DIY style around the hem.

And I think I will go blonde. I have had every shade there is of black, voilet, red, orange, copper... but it is a bit scarey. Not a lot of noce sunstreaked blondes in Spain, more of the yellowing old bookpages thing..

No comments: