Sider

Sunday 13 September 2009

Fell off

After a few days of crying and thinking melodramatic thoughts and beeing really embarrassed, (well, I am still embarrassed) I now feel quite good, in an optimistic, calm sort of way. I always do. Now it is all about next time, and it is so easy to envision myself about 5 months from now, calm, composed and in control, going to exams and passing them. But it is not going to be like that. What I need to envision is me going sick with dread (of not knowing what I am asked..) and doing it even though I am convinced I will not be able to answer even one question. That is what I need to work on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things are going well post exams xxx Anna (leaving a comment - woo hoo!)

Hvitveis said...

Thank you! It is a bit of a swamp right now but it will get getter.