Sider

Friday 5 September 2008

Itchy-Itchy

I am iching all over. Marte, here is another sympthom for your list: some sort of eksem on my torso, back and arms that iches and iches. started on saturday and has only gotten worse as the days passes. Doc thinks it is some sort of heat-sweat induced irritation. and has ordered me to keep dry, use natural fibers, use a lotion and come back if it is not better in 4-5 days.

On other fronts exams are over and best not to talk about. I have decided I am not to blather out here repetitions of former mistakes. Focus on the good things. I have two weeks of vacation before classes start and I am determined to use them in a good way and not grow into a couch potato. tomorrow I will go to the pool and let the last rays of summer sun touch my body. with the excema I look a bit funny in a bikini, like I am burned but not quite that either. I just hope it won´t get worse with sun.

I have need of Pistacho-ice cream. No can do. No pistacho ice cream to be had in this town.

No comments: